Everyone is focused on improving themselves during the COVID-19 crisis, but how does that work spiritually? Most people think of adding a lot of spiritual habits to their daily routine. In this conversation, Aaron and Brian unpack what God really wants out of us and how spiritual thriving is less about doing things for God and more about being with God.
Brian is the host of the First Time Bible Teacher podcast and the co-founder of the GoodLion Podcast Network. He has been in pastoral ministry since 2012. Brian and his wife, Tori, have a passion for discipleship and seeing younger believers step into their calling.
Aaron Salvato is the founder of The Good Lion Network and nonprofit design firm Hesed Creative. He spent over a decade serving in youth ministry at Calvary Chapel Vista with his wife Brooklynn (which he still considers the best job ever). Aaron has a passion for discipleship & mentoring, and currently pursues that passion through preaching, podcasting, writing, and building free resources for the Body of Christ.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- Fluent In The Gospel, The Blessed Man, & Being Planted August 9, 2022
- Voices of Faith, Getting Godly Strength, & Preview Of Psalms Series August 6, 2022
- Favorite Bible Passages, Kingdom Living, & Is Everything Getting Better Or Worse? August 2, 2022
- Best Worship Songs Of The 00’s, Confidence In Jesus, & A Prayer For The Hurting July 25, 2022
- Isaiah 36-39 July 21, 2022