Everyone is focused on improving themselves during the COVID-19 crisis, but how does that work spiritually? Most people think of adding a lot of spiritual habits to their daily routine. In this conversation, Aaron and Brian unpack what God really wants out of us and how spiritual thriving is less about doing things for God and more about being with God.
Brian is the host of the First Time Bible Teacher podcast and the co-founder of the GoodLion Podcast Network. He has been in pastoral ministry since 2012. Brian and his wife, Tori, have a passion for discipleship and seeing younger believers step into their calling.
Aaron Salvato is the founder of The Good Lion Network and nonprofit design firm Hesed Creative. He spent over a decade serving in youth ministry at Calvary Chapel Vista with his wife Brooklynn (which he still considers the best job ever). Aaron has a passion for discipleship & mentoring, and currently pursues that passion through preaching, podcasting, writing, and building free resources for the Body of Christ.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- More Medieval Women October 28, 2021
- Joshua 22-24 October 27, 2021
- Ep. 135 – Submission to Human Authority – 1 Peter 2:11-25 October 27, 2021
- MEvangelicalism October 26, 2021
- Social Justice: Should Christians use the term, or avoid it? – With Dave Lomas, ft. arguments from Voddie Baucham October 26, 2021