The COVID-19 Pandemic has changed nearly every aspect of our lives and our churches. For those who are beginning to perform weddings again, we offer this episode to help you think through some of the practicalities as to how to serve the couple and their guests in the best way possible. The first half of the interview was recorded in January 2 and covers the important issues of brevity and tact, the second half of the interview [00:19:00]was recorded in August and covers issues of preaching and officiating weddings in “the new normal.”
Mike Neglia is the senior pastor of Calvary Cork, Ireland, and the Host of the Vox Hibernia podcast. He serves as an advisor to the Good Lion Network, and we are happy to have his wisdom!
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- Fluent In The Gospel, The Blessed Man, & Being Planted August 9, 2022
- Voices of Faith, Getting Godly Strength, & Preview Of Psalms Series August 6, 2022
- Favorite Bible Passages, Kingdom Living, & Is Everything Getting Better Or Worse? August 2, 2022
- Best Worship Songs Of The 00’s, Confidence In Jesus, & A Prayer For The Hurting July 25, 2022
- Isaiah 36-39 July 21, 2022
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History Church Planting col-race Collection: No Easy Answers Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Faith goodlionpodcasts Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoral Ministry Pastoring Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories stress The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry
Content From Some Of Our Favorites!
Recommended For You
The Expositors Collective
How Do I Find Someone To Mentor Me? – Panel Discussion Q&A
Mike NegliaMarch 23, 2022