Podcast Parables – Season 3
>>>Conversation with Caleb
Grab a cup of coffee or put on those walking shoes, pop the headphones in and join my conversation with the Million Dollar Boy! Caleb is, in many ways, a regular boy– he loves soccer, plays Pokemon, is a big brother, and does his schooling from home these days. But in other ways, he is very irregular– he is committed to sharing his resources, in Jesus name, with the underprivileged around the world. In addition, he isn’t afraid to invite us to do the same. Caleb has been charged with raising ONE MILLION DOLLARS for a ministry with which he has already served overseas. We talk about that and more today.
Get ready to not only be inspired by this young man’s faith journey but also be pushed to action as a result.
Please, consider partnering with Caleb and Scalpel at the Cross to serve the physical and spiritual needs of Pucallpan Peruvians, tribal populations, and the missionaries who serve them.
**Put “Caleb” in the Memo Line so they can track his goal.
TO CONNECT WITH CALEB (donating silent auction items, sending Pokemon cards, attending his live Labor Day Event) PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scalpel at the Cross – https://scalpelatthecross.org/
- Compassion International – https://www.compassion.com/
- Caleb | Guest Speaker
- Scalpel at the Cross | https://scalpelatthecross.org/
- Podcast Parables | @podcast_parables | https://www.instagram.com/podcast_parables/
- Courtney Lee | Author & Host | @courtneylee2020 | https://courtneylee.substack.com/
- Anchor.fm | Podcast Platform | Join the Team — Support Link Below!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/courtney-lee2/support