- Make sure your title is something that will grab attention.
- Ignore the large text section. You don’t need to write anything there since our site is going to redirect people to your site or podcast episode page.
- All posts on GoodLion must have a feaured image. You can upload them from your computer.
- We recommend using Canva.com and their social media templates to create episode art. Try to make your art consistent for your show and branding.
Set your title & Featured Image
Excerpts, Tags, Links, and Categories
- Write a short description of your episode. This will be used both on our website and social media to give people a preview.
- Add any topics that apply to your episode (Example: The Bible, Jesus, Theology). Please don’t add #hashtags. Instagram will do that automatically.
- Paste in the link to your podcast episode. Send people to whatever player you want them to see it on, whether it’s on your own website or a 3rd party player. We recommend hosting your podcast on Anchor.fm and then using the link to the episode from RadioPublic.
- Make sure your post category is right. It should just be the category for whatever the name of your show is.
Publish to GoodLion and Instagram
- Scroll up to the top. Hit publish.
- Go to the front page of GoodLion to check and make sure your episode posted correctly and is sending people to the right link.
- Once confirmed, go back to edit the post.
- In the bottom right corner you will see a instagram box.
- Check post (not story) and hit share. This will create a post for your episode on the GoodLion instagram.
- If you want to promote your episode on our instagram story as well, post on our story and tag @goodlion.io, we will then share your post on our story!