You know that feeling you get when you meet someone and you just can tell they are legit? That’s what we at EYF felt the minute we started talking with former standout NFL player Vernon Fox. Lot’s of people you meet are different on the outside than who they are on the inside but not so with Vernon. He is a man of God through and through and the amount of knowledge he brings to the podcast today could literally change the direction your life is going in. Praying, fasting, meditating on God’s word in order to hear his voice are all staples of Vernon’s daily walk with Christ. Sit back and enjoy a conversation with former NFL great Vernon Fox III.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- Kayla Johnson: The Pain of Racism September 18, 2020
- Ep. 102 – Intro to James – James 1:1 September 17, 2020
- A single set of Bootprints. A conversation with Green Beret Kirby Calhoun September 17, 2020
- Pressure, Alcohol, Addiction, & Jesus | An Interview with Jon Peters September 16, 2020
- Episode 43: Using Our Online Words for Good with Dan Darling September 16, 2020
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History Church Planting Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Expository Preaching Faith goodlionpodcasts Grace Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoring podcast Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories Testimonies The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry
Content From Some Of Our Favorites!
Recommended For You
Exercise Your Faith
A single set of Bootprints. A conversation with Green Beret Kirby Calhoun
Dave And JamesSeptember 17, 2020