The EYFPodcast sat down with today with award winning children’s author and Christ follower Michelle Medlock Adams. Michelle has been using the written word to glorify Christ as well as help others to tell their stories of faith. Michelle has taken all these gifts and rolled them into her newest effort Platinum Literary Services (www.platlit.com) where helping others help others is the focus. Michelle’s personal story is one of faith over fear and is not to be missed. Michelle can be reached at www.michellemedlockadams.com or at www.platlit.com.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- Kayla Johnson: The Pain of Racism September 18, 2020
- Ep. 102 – Intro to James – James 1:1 September 17, 2020
- A single set of Bootprints. A conversation with Green Beret Kirby Calhoun September 17, 2020
- Pressure, Alcohol, Addiction, & Jesus | An Interview with Jon Peters September 16, 2020
- Episode 43: Using Our Online Words for Good with Dan Darling September 16, 2020
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History Church Planting Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Expository Preaching Faith goodlionpodcasts Grace Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoring podcast Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories Testimonies The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry
Content From Some Of Our Favorites!
Recommended For You
Exercise Your Faith
A single set of Bootprints. A conversation with Green Beret Kirby Calhoun
Dave And JamesSeptember 17, 2020