It’s that time again where parents send their students off to school either in person or in a virtual world. Either way you as the mom and dad need to be just as prepared as your kids are in terms of what they’re learning online, in and out of school and that’s where AXIS.ORG comes in. Be sure to follow along with a pen or pencil as David is going to give you a bunch of resources that will help you as a parent to better understand the influences affecting your child and most importantly, give you the tools to have that lifelong conversation with your kids. I think we all need a cultural translator and AXIS has that and more.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- Kayla Johnson: The Pain of Racism September 18, 2020
- Ep. 102 – Intro to James – James 1:1 September 17, 2020
- A single set of Bootprints. A conversation with Green Beret Kirby Calhoun September 17, 2020
- Pressure, Alcohol, Addiction, & Jesus | An Interview with Jon Peters September 16, 2020
- Episode 43: Using Our Online Words for Good with Dan Darling September 16, 2020
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History Church Planting Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Expository Preaching Faith goodlionpodcasts Grace Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoring podcast Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories Testimonies The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry
Content From Some Of Our Favorites!
Recommended For You
Exercise Your Faith
A single set of Bootprints. A conversation with Green Beret Kirby Calhoun
Dave And JamesSeptember 17, 2020