This passage opens with the legislation of vow-making; particularly that of female worshippers of God. Then, we see God directing the Israelites to execute His vengeance upon the Midianites for their trickery at Baal Peor in chapter 25. Lastly, as the cursed generation trickles away, two and a half tribes decide to settle east of the Jordan, outside of the promised land.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- Kelly Arroyo July 23, 2021
- Theological Method: Sources of Theology and Why People Arrive at Different Conclusions About Matters of Faith and the Bible July 23, 2021
- Deuteronomy 1-4:40 July 22, 2021
- Home Field Advantage – Richard Hemphill July 19, 2021
- The Power of Online Ministry – Mike Winger July 19, 2021
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History Church Planting col-race Collection: No Easy Answers Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Faith goodlionpodcasts Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoral Ministry Pastoring Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories stress The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry