In this passage we see how God’s sovereign use of people has very little to do with the qualification of the people whom He uses. God uses an animal, and a Babylonian to prophesy in favor of an adulterous and stubborn Israel.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- Fluent In The Gospel, The Blessed Man, & Being Planted August 9, 2022
- Voices of Faith, Getting Godly Strength, & Preview Of Psalms Series August 6, 2022
- Favorite Bible Passages, Kingdom Living, & Is Everything Getting Better Or Worse? August 2, 2022
- Best Worship Songs Of The 00’s, Confidence In Jesus, & A Prayer For The Hurting July 25, 2022
- Isaiah 36-39 July 21, 2022
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History Church Planting col-race Collection: No Easy Answers Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Faith goodlionpodcasts Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoral Ministry Pastoring Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories stress The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry