As the nation of Israel presses closer to entering into the land, the cracks and weaknesses continue to show. When Miriam dies, and Moses fails, it becomes more and more clear that Israel suffers from a unilateral character flaw and only God can save them in His mercy.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- Kelly Arroyo July 23, 2021
- Theological Method: Sources of Theology and Why People Arrive at Different Conclusions About Matters of Faith and the Bible July 23, 2021
- Deuteronomy 1-4:40 July 22, 2021
- Home Field Advantage – Richard Hemphill July 19, 2021
- The Power of Online Ministry – Mike Winger July 19, 2021
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History Church Planting col-race Collection: No Easy Answers Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Faith goodlionpodcasts Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoral Ministry Pastoring Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories stress The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry