Many of us are deeply familiar with the experience of grief. Grief is an emotion that we feel when we experience loss. What does grief look like? And, what does lament teach us about grief? In this weeks podcast, I talk about the anatomy of grief and how lament encourages us to engage with loss and enter into our grief.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- FAQ with Nick Cady + Mike Neglia September 19, 2023
- Preaching The Efficacious Word Of God with Jeremy Kimble September 12, 2023
- The Gospel from Cover to Cover with Tony Clark + Panel. September 7, 2023
- The Gospel from Cover to Cover with Tony Clark + Panel September 5, 2023
- WSL Conference 2022 – Kelly Bell – Biblical and Social Justice September 1, 2023
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History col-race Collection: No Easy Answers Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Faith goodlionpodcasts Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoral Ministry Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories stress Suicide Testimonies The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry