After the death of Joshua, the Lord looks upon the Israelites and sees that they have turned their hearts away from Him. God delivers the Israelites up to warring nations. This passage includes the first four judges in Israel: Othniel, Ehud, Shamgar, and Deborah.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- Missional Ecclesiology: What is the role of the church in the mission of God? – with Kellen Criswell November 19, 2021
- What Has Athens to Do with Jerusalem?: How Should Christians Relate to Ideas and Practices Which Originate Outside of Christianity? November 12, 2021
- All Things Christmas | Brian Bell & Jason Duff November 5, 2021
- 4 Tips for Better Digital Parenting, Spotlight with Canopy App CEO November 4, 2021
- Ep. 136 – Wives and Husbands – 1 Peter 3:1-7 November 3, 2021
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History Church Planting col-race Collection: No Easy Answers Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Faith goodlionpodcasts Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoral Ministry Pastoring Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories stress The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry