Israel’s new leader is introduced as Joshua, the Servant of the Lord. The Beginnings of this book include spies inquiring of the land, the meeting of a prostitute named Rahab, and God drying up the Jordan to let the Israelites cross on dry land.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- Phil Metzger | Jesus Calls to Hate? January 21, 2022
- Managing Growth through Systems & Structures | Daniel Fusco & Miles DeBenedictis January 20, 2022
- The Kingdom Advances In Our Hearts, Not Our Self-Interests – GoodLion Theology Class January 20, 2022
- 1 Samuel 27-31 January 19, 2022
- Psalms of Ascent part 6 130-131 Wesley’s Psalm January 19, 2022
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History Church Planting col-race Collection: No Easy Answers Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Faith goodlionpodcasts Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoral Ministry Pastoring Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories stress The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry