God looks upon Israel’s piety and their religious practices and judges them for being emotionally vacant. Despite the appearance of spirituality, God’s desire is for His people’s heart dedication. In the future, however, God will fully reconcile His people to Himself, though the sequence of events may be a bit unclear. So, God’s people look toward Him and wait for His coming.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- How to Watch “Matilda (2022)” (As A Christian) January 28, 2023
- Pastor Matt Kehler on Expressive Individualism’s Impact On Parenting January 25, 2023
- How & Why You Should Teach The Minor Prophets with Taylor Turkington January 24, 2023
- How to Watch “The Last of Us” (As A Christian) January 20, 2023
- Guest Speaking, Building a Theological Library, and “Preacher’s Block” – A Panel Discussion January 17, 2023
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History Church Planting col-race Collection: No Easy Answers Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Faith goodlionpodcasts Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoral Ministry Pastoring Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories stress The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry