God promises that despite His righteous anger, He will uphold His covenant and therefore bless His people. God has great compassion even for the sinner and He will abundantly pardon their guilt. He will also expand His plan of salvation to the foreigner as well as the eunuch. God sees the licentiousness of Israel’s priesthood and the idolatry of the people, yet His goodness remains available.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- How to Watch “Matilda (2022)” (As A Christian) January 28, 2023
- Pastor Matt Kehler on Expressive Individualism’s Impact On Parenting January 25, 2023
- How & Why You Should Teach The Minor Prophets with Taylor Turkington January 24, 2023
- How to Watch “The Last of Us” (As A Christian) January 20, 2023
- Guest Speaking, Building a Theological Library, and “Preacher’s Block” – A Panel Discussion January 17, 2023
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History Church Planting col-race Collection: No Easy Answers Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Faith goodlionpodcasts Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoral Ministry Pastoring Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories stress The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry