God promises that despite His righteous anger, He will uphold His covenant and therefore bless His people. God has great compassion even for the sinner and He will abundantly pardon their guilt. He will also expand His plan of salvation to the foreigner as well as the eunuch. God sees the licentiousness of Israel’s priesthood and the idolatry of the people, yet His goodness remains available.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- WSL Conference 2022 – Brenda Leavenworth – Breaking New Ground in our Hearts December 1, 2023
- Doubt & Deconstruction: Ministering to the Next Generation with Compassion and Grace (Nick Cady & Aaron Salvato) November 28, 2023
- WSL Conference Colorado 2023 – Kelly Bell – Breaking New Ground in our Community November 16, 2023
- Serve Like Jesus November 14, 2023
- Let Every Heart Prepare Him Room – Rebroadcast November 14, 2023
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History col-race Collection: No Easy Answers Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Faith goodlionpodcasts Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoral Ministry Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories stress Suicide Testimonies The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry