God promises judgment upon many of the nations surrounding His faithful people. Whilst telling His plans for judgment, He also expresses his wielding of said nations. Ultimately, we come to see that God also will judge Judah for many of these same atrocities, however, a special dispensation of grace is available for Judah because of the existing covenants that God will not break.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- How to Watch “The Office” (As A Christian) November 19, 2022
- Jeanine Staton on Developing Christian Community In A Local Church November 16, 2022
- Spiritual Disciplines November 16, 2022
- Ted Leavenworth – Faithfulness Defines Success November 15, 2022
- Tyler St. Clair – Church Planting In Hard Places November 8, 2022
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History Church Planting col-race Collection: No Easy Answers Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Faith goodlionpodcasts Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoral Ministry Pastoring Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories stress The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry