She is an avid reader, a fierce proponent of critical thinking, and an advocate for good writing. On this episode, we dive deep into what it means to truly read and write well, how to deal with distraction and resistance in writing, and how to communicate most effectively.
If you love words and a nerdy conversation, you’re going to really enjoy hearing from KSP!
Be sure to give her a follow and let her know you enjoyed hearing her on this podcast: @KSPrior on Twitter and @karenswallowprior on Instagram. Also make sure you check out her website karenswallowprior.com for more info on her books and other work.
I’d love for you to connect with me by visiting my website, coleclaybourn.com, and signing up for my newsletter. You can also find me on social media:
- Instagram: @coleclaybourn
- Twitter: @ColeClaybourn
- Also find me on Facebook at facebook.com/ColeDouglasClaybourn
If you enjoyed this episode, you might enjoy these as well:
- Episode 48: So You Want to Write a Book? (with Author Barnabas Piper)
- Episode 47: Writing, Comparison, & Building Better Habits with Author Hannah Brencher
- Episode 43: Using Our Online Words for Good with Dan Darling
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/in-no-hurry/message