Why is God’s wrath often depicted in the Scriptures as a cup of wine? How are we to understand God’s wrath theologically? Who must face God’s wrath? Who will be spared? Does the Christian have to worry about wrath? And what’s the deal with Final Judgement? Aaron and Brian wrestle through these tough theological topics on today’s episode of the GoodLion Podcast.
Aaron Salvato is the founder of The Good Lion Network and nonprofit design firm Hesed Creative. He spent over a decade serving in youth ministry at Calvary Chapel Vista with his wife Brooklynn (which he still considers the best job ever). Aaron has a passion for discipleship & mentoring, and currently pursues that passion through preaching, podcasting, writing, and building free resources for the Body of Christ.
Brian is the host of the First Time Bible Teacher podcast and the co-founder of the GoodLion Podcast Network. He has been in pastoral ministry since 2012. Brian and his wife, Tori, have a passion for discipleship and seeing younger believers step into their calling.
Shows By Aaron
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- Episode 37: Jesus over Fame with Swimmer Erik Risolvato August 3, 2020
- The Parable Of The Prodigal Son July 31, 2020
- Episode 36: USA Rugby star Carlin Isles July 31, 2020
- Ep. 13 (re-air) – Who God Is – Infinite, yet Intimate July 31, 2020
- How do you become a King? Start by listening to Morgan Snyder! July 30, 2020