Aaron & Brian are back recording together for the first time in weeks, and they have a LOT to decompress about. Life, work, COVID, Racial tensions, division in the Church, discouragements, and most importantly: hope in Christ.
Aaron Salvato is the founder of The Good Lion Network and nonprofit design firm Hesed Creative. He spent over a decade serving in youth ministry at Calvary Chapel Vista with his wife Brooklynn (which he still considers the best job ever). Aaron has a passion for discipleship & mentoring, and currently pursues that passion through preaching, podcasting, writing, and building free resources for the Body of Christ.
Brian is the host of the First Time Bible Teacher podcast and the co-founder of the GoodLion Podcast Network. He has been in pastoral ministry since 2012. Brian and his wife, Tori, have a passion for discipleship and seeing younger believers step into their calling.
Shows By Aaron
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- Ray Bentley | Israel, Prophecy, & the Cyrus Mandate October 23, 2020
- Ep. 107 – Faith and Works – James 2:14-26 October 23, 2020
- Episode 48: So You Want to Write a Book? October 23, 2020
- 12. In what order should I read the Bible? October 22, 2020
- Being the Voice for those who can’t speak. Voice of Martyrs Todd Nettleton and DcTalk October 22, 2020