Aaron sits down with Mike Neglia (Calvary Cork, Expositors Collective) to discuss the struggle of “Imposter Syndrome”, a psychological pattern in which one doubts one’s accomplishments and has a persistent internalized fear of being exposed as a “fraud”. This is something many people in ministry struggle with, including Mike and Aaron. The two get vulnerable about their own struggles with this problem and then discuss some ways that Jesus has led them to push past it and overcome it. We hope that this discussion is encouraging to you!
Aaron Salvato is the founder of The Good Lion Network and nonprofit design firm Hesed Creative. He spent over a decade serving in youth ministry at Calvary Chapel Vista with his wife Brooklynn (which he still considers the best job ever). Aaron has a passion for discipleship & mentoring, and currently pursues that passion through preaching, podcasting, writing, and building free resources for the Body of Christ.
Mike Neglia is the senior pastor of Calvary Cork, Ireland, and the Host of the Vox Hibernia podcast. He serves as an advisor to the Good Lion Network, and we are happy to have his wisdom!
Shows By Aaron
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- 12. In what order should I read the Bible? October 22, 2020
- Being the Voice for those who can’t speak. Voice of Martyrs Todd Nettleton and DcTalk October 22, 2020
- Philip De Courcy Part 2 | Civil Unrest, Experience of a Police Officer, & the Gospel October 21, 2020
- Genesis 12:1-15:20 October 21, 2020
- The Preacher’s Approval – Pilgrim Benham October 21, 2020