On today’s episode, we will discuss a question that many people throughout history have pondered on and struggled with, including believers and followers of Christ. As a preface to this topic, please understand that I am not God and therefore I cannot give you a perfect answer to this question. However, as His child, I will attempt to answer this question Biblically, that’s in alignment with His heart towards humanity, and in a way that is consistent with who He is, who He has always been and who He will always be.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- WSL Conference 2022 – Brenda Leavenworth – Breaking New Ground in our Hearts December 1, 2023
- Doubt & Deconstruction: Ministering to the Next Generation with Compassion and Grace (Nick Cady & Aaron Salvato) November 28, 2023
- WSL Conference Colorado 2023 – Kelly Bell – Breaking New Ground in our Community November 16, 2023
- Serve Like Jesus November 14, 2023
- Let Every Heart Prepare Him Room – Rebroadcast November 14, 2023
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History col-race Collection: No Easy Answers Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Faith goodlionpodcasts Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoral Ministry Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories stress Suicide Testimonies The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry
Content From Some Of Our Favorites!
Recommended For You
Episode 13: “Am I wasting my life?”
Garrett Reynolds JrDecember 26, 2021