Moses finishes out his exposition of the law and proceeds to pronounce blessings upon Israel in the event of their obedience as well as curses in the event of their rebellion. Moses prophesies that Israel will indeed rebel and yet he tells them how God will forgive and bring them back into the land. Thus concludes Moses’ farewell address; all that remains is four chapters of epilogue.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- Fluent In The Gospel, The Blessed Man, & Being Planted August 9, 2022
- Voices of Faith, Getting Godly Strength, & Preview Of Psalms Series August 6, 2022
- Favorite Bible Passages, Kingdom Living, & Is Everything Getting Better Or Worse? August 2, 2022
- Best Worship Songs Of The 00’s, Confidence In Jesus, & A Prayer For The Hurting July 25, 2022
- Isaiah 36-39 July 21, 2022
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History Church Planting col-race Collection: No Easy Answers Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Faith goodlionpodcasts Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoral Ministry Pastoring Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories stress The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry