In this portion of Deuteronomy, Moses outlines the laws that concern the respecting of human life. We see some of the most controversial laws of the old testament over the course of these four chapters. Upon further investigation, however, we see that God seems to care more deeply than our sophistication; not less. THIS IS PART 1 OF A 2 PART SERMON THAT ENDS WITH DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 22. PLEASE CONTINUE ON TO THAT SERMON FOR THE CONCLUSION OF THIS SERMON.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- Fluent In The Gospel, The Blessed Man, & Being Planted August 9, 2022
- Voices of Faith, Getting Godly Strength, & Preview Of Psalms Series August 6, 2022
- Favorite Bible Passages, Kingdom Living, & Is Everything Getting Better Or Worse? August 2, 2022
- Best Worship Songs Of The 00’s, Confidence In Jesus, & A Prayer For The Hurting July 25, 2022
- Isaiah 36-39 July 21, 2022
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History Church Planting col-race Collection: No Easy Answers Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Faith goodlionpodcasts Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoral Ministry Pastoring Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories stress The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry