Deuteronomy, the last book of the Pentateuch, has Moses addressing the people of Israel in one final exhortation. This pastoral address challenges the Israelites to build future faithfulness upon a foundation of God’s past faithfulness.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- Kelly Arroyo July 23, 2021
- Theological Method: Sources of Theology and Why People Arrive at Different Conclusions About Matters of Faith and the Bible July 23, 2021
- Deuteronomy 1-4:40 July 22, 2021
- Home Field Advantage – Richard Hemphill July 19, 2021
- The Power of Online Ministry – Mike Winger July 19, 2021
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History Church Planting col-race Collection: No Easy Answers Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Faith goodlionpodcasts Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoral Ministry Pastoring Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories stress The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry