The GoodLion Podcast is back for season 8! Brian and Aaron sit down for a heart to heart about a recent big change in their lives: becoming fathers!
Aaron Salvato is the founder of The Good Lion Network and nonprofit design firm Hesed Creative. He spent over a decade serving in youth ministry at Calvary Chapel Vista with his wife Brooklynn (which he still considers the best job ever). Aaron has a passion for discipleship & mentoring, and currently pursues that passion through preaching, podcasting, writing, and building free resources for the Body of Christ.
Brian is the host of the First Time Bible Teacher podcast and the co-founder of the GoodLion Podcast Network. He has been in pastoral ministry since 2012. Brian and his wife, Tori, have a passion for discipleship and seeing younger believers step into their calling.
Shows By Aaron
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- How to Watch “The Office” (As A Christian) November 19, 2022
- Jeanine Staton on Developing Christian Community In A Local Church November 16, 2022
- Spiritual Disciplines November 16, 2022
- Ted Leavenworth – Faithfulness Defines Success November 15, 2022
- Tyler St. Clair – Church Planting In Hard Places November 8, 2022