Hey, my name's Steph. I am a twenty-four year old New Jersey native. My main call in life is to love and care for others, so that's why I became a nurse. There's nothing sweeter than being able to help those who cannot help themselves and to share the love of Christ not only through words but also through actions and medical practice. Besides work, I also volunteer at my church as a high school youth group leader and three-year-old Sunday school teacher. Excited to be a part of this collaboration and see how the Lord will work through it.
Latest Episodes From GoodLion
- Ep. 68 – Our Gifts, His Glory – Interview with Emily Jensen and Laura Wifler from Risen Motherhood September 20, 2019
- Episode 64 – Start With the Destination in Mind September 19, 2019
- 10 Hammering Out the Details September 18, 2019
- 31. Dealing With Discouragement September 17, 2019
- What Is Hope? September 16, 2019