Hey, my name's Steph. I am a twenty-four year old New Jersey native. My main call in life is to love and care for others, so that's why I became a nurse. There's nothing sweeter than being able to help those who cannot help themselves and to share the love of Christ not only through words but also through actions and medical practice. Besides work, I also volunteer at my church as a high school youth group leader and three-year-old Sunday school teacher. Excited to be a part of this collaboration and see how the Lord will work through it.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- Kayla Johnson: The Pain of Racism September 18, 2020
- Ep. 102 – Intro to James – James 1:1 September 17, 2020
- A single set of Bootprints. A conversation with Green Beret Kirby Calhoun September 17, 2020
- Pressure, Alcohol, Addiction, & Jesus | An Interview with Jon Peters September 16, 2020
- Episode 43: Using Our Online Words for Good with Dan Darling September 16, 2020