Hey, my name's Steph. I am a twenty-four year old New Jersey native. My main call in life is to love and care for others, so that's why I became a nurse. There's nothing sweeter than being able to help those who cannot help themselves and to share the love of Christ not only through words but also through actions and medical practice. Besides work, I also volunteer at my church as a high school youth group leader and three-year-old Sunday school teacher. Excited to be a part of this collaboration and see how the Lord will work through it.
Latest Episodes From GoodLion
- Episode 14: Jordon Conner by In No Hurry with Cole Douglas Claybourn February 18, 2020
- Evangelism: 3 Methods for sharing The Gospel with total strangers. by The GoodLion Podcast February 17, 2020
- Ep. 86 – A Conversation with our Husbands by Adorned Podcast February 17, 2020
- Episode 89 – The Power of Brevity February 17, 2020
- Episode 88 – Treat Your Text Like a Crime Scene (Bonus Episode) February 16, 2020