Amy is a stay-at-home mom to a one and a half year old little girl, Rylee Faith, and a wife to her wonderful husband, Josh. Amy and Josh work in their own small businesses and are thankful for the extra opportunities to depend on the Lord for provision and watch Him work in their lives. Before her daughter was born, Amy served in the worship ministry of her church and hopes to continue using her voice to serve the Lord in the future. Right now, she is aiming for excellence as unto the Lord in her current ministry as a wife and mother.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- Kayla Johnson: The Pain of Racism September 18, 2020
- Ep. 102 – Intro to James – James 1:1 September 17, 2020
- A single set of Bootprints. A conversation with Green Beret Kirby Calhoun September 17, 2020
- Pressure, Alcohol, Addiction, & Jesus | An Interview with Jon Peters September 16, 2020
- Episode 43: Using Our Online Words for Good with Dan Darling September 16, 2020