Identity is not a simple topic, nor is it is a simple endeavor to understand. Identity is complex and layered. Many of us struggle with our identity, and this struggle can often shape our internal emotional and mental narrative. In this weeks episode, I have a conversation with my friend Dominic Done about human identity, how identity influences us mentally and emotionally, and how to practically understand and shape our identity.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- FAQ with Nick Cady + Mike Neglia September 19, 2023
- Preaching The Efficacious Word Of God with Jeremy Kimble September 12, 2023
- The Gospel from Cover to Cover with Tony Clark + Panel. September 7, 2023
- The Gospel from Cover to Cover with Tony Clark + Panel September 5, 2023
- WSL Conference 2022 – Kelly Bell – Biblical and Social Justice September 1, 2023
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History col-race Collection: No Easy Answers Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Faith goodlionpodcasts Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoral Ministry Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories stress Suicide Testimonies The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry