Ahaziah reigns after his father Ahab and proves to be of a similar sort as his father. Elijah’s ministry comes to a close and he passes his mantle to his student Elisha. Elisha now continues this ministry prophesying of God’s judgment upon His people. But, when Moab revolts, Israel’s victory further proves that God’s favor still remains with them.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- How to Watch “The Office” (As A Christian) November 19, 2022
- Jeanine Staton on Developing Christian Community In A Local Church November 16, 2022
- Spiritual Disciplines November 16, 2022
- Ted Leavenworth – Faithfulness Defines Success November 15, 2022
- Tyler St. Clair – Church Planting In Hard Places November 8, 2022
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History Church Planting col-race Collection: No Easy Answers Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Faith goodlionpodcasts Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoral Ministry Pastoring Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories stress The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry