Jonathan and David consort to determine whether or not Saul is actually trying to kill David. When certainty is assured, David flees Saul’s house. On his way, David cross paths with the priests in Nob, acquires Goliath’s sword, and builds up an army.
Latest Episodes from GoodLion
- 309. Building Trust Among Those You Serve With Guest Pastor Bob Claycamp January 24, 2022
- 114. The Holy Name of God. January 23, 2022
- Phil Metzger | Jesus Calls to Hate? January 21, 2022
- Managing Growth through Systems & Structures | Daniel Fusco & Miles DeBenedictis January 20, 2022
- The Kingdom Advances In Our Hearts, Not Our Self-Interests – GoodLion Theology Class January 20, 2022
anxiety Apologetics Bible Bible Study Biblical Literacy christianpodcast Church History Church Planting col-race Collection: No Easy Answers Depression Devotional Discussion early church Evangelism Faith goodlionpodcasts Hope Interviews Jesus Justice Leadership LoveThyNeighborhood Mental Health Missions Work Old Testament Pastoral Ministry Pastoring Preaching Q&A Questions Scripture Sermons Sin Social Issues Social Justice Stories stress The Bible The Church Theology Training Women Worship Youth Ministry